Easy Yogurt Dip
Delicious, healthy and super easy yogurt dip. Must use quality ingredients to reap benefits. Serve with fresh or grilled vegetables, fries, lamb, chicken, pork etc.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 2-3 cloves garlic depending on your raw garlic flavor tolerance & preference
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp salt or a little more, to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups plain yogurt with live cultures cultured in the cup recommended
Mince the garlic as small as you can. Place in a small bowl.
Add the finely chopped fresh dill, the salt and the extra virgin olive oil. Mix well with a fork.
Add the yogurt and mix with a fork until all ingredients get incorporated in the yogurt.