Easy Yogurt Dip
Delicious, healthy and super easy yogurt dip. Must use quality ingredients to reap benefits. Serve with fresh or grilled vegetables, fries, lamb, chicken, pork etc.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2-3 cloves garlic depending on your raw garlic flavor tolerance & preference
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp salt or a little more, to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups plain yogurt with live cultures cultured in the cup recommended
Mince the garlic as small as you can. Place in a small bowl.
Add the finely chopped fresh dill, the salt and the extra virgin olive oil. Mix well with a fork.
Add the yogurt and mix with a fork until all ingredients get incorporated in the yogurt.