Radler Beer Recipe
The classic Bavarian beer cocktail, the Radler is a refreshing thirst-quenching summer time elixir. Here is how simple it is to make.
Servings: 2 cocktails
- 12 oz chilled German lager classic is Munich Helles, but a Pilsner works great too
- 12 oz chilled sparkling lemonade
- 1/2 lemon sliced thinly for garnish (optional)
- 1-2 rosemary sprigs for garnish optional
- a couple of ice cubes for added sparkle optional
Fill two glasses with 6 oz of lager each.
Top with 6 oz of sparkling lemonade.
Garnish with lemon and rosemary and drop an ice cube or two (optional step).