Coconut Porter Pancakes
Coconut Porter pancakes are so flavorful and sweet you may not want to make beer-less pancakes ever again.
Servings: 7 -8 pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 coconut porter 12 oz
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil for cooking the pancakes
- coconut flakes or shredded coconut optional, for garnish
- banana slices optional, for garnish
- pure maple syrup optional, recommended
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Add the two beaten eggs and the melted butter and incorporate well.
Add the porter and whisk until a thick, uniform batter is achieved.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Use about 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil per pancake.
Depending on the size of your pancakes, cook each side until it begins to brown slightly.