Pineapple Slushie with Juicy IPA (or not)
All the fresh flavors of pineapple and hops folded into a delightful and refreshing frozen drink.
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups ice cubes (use if not freezing pineapple chunks)
- 12 oz IPA (juicy, hazy recommended) (use juice such as OJ for non-alcoholic)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (optional)
- 1 lime juice of (recommended)
Peel, core and cut a fresh pineapple into chunks.
Freeze the chunks to blend later with a bit of water. Alternatively prepare to use the fresh chunks along with ice cubes.
Pour IPA (or juice) dividing it into two (or more, depending in your taste preference) glasses. Wait for the foam to dissipate.
Add the frozen pineapple chunks plus a bit of water or fresh chunks and ice cubes to a blender.
Add agave nectar (optional) and lime juice (recommended). Blend until no large solid chunks of fruit remain.
Carefully top the glasses with IPA with pineapple slush mixture. Stir until well mixed. Enjoy immediately.